Some things I’m loving lately:
- My sewing machine, the cute fabric I have and this perfect and simple bag pattern. I love the flowery lining and stripey pocket.
- Aprons! With apples!
- Flowers from my lovely husband who knows I love purple lilies, and wished we could have been able to afford nothing but dark purple lilies at our wedding.
- The cottage and this strange swimmer-dog who has kidnapped my scared-of-water Boston Terrier and taken his place. He likely wanted the cuddles; the real Henry is out there, dry, somewhere.
- That I currently have one friend in Vegas and one watching live Wimbledon matches. All I have is an earthquake and a rowdy G20 Summit. Sigh.
- Going indoor skydiving and wine touring with my sisters and mum! More on that later.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. What are you loving today?